Mercury Retrograde: What is it?
3 to 4 times each year, while Mercury is traveling away from Earth, we tend to experience problems related to communication, transportation, and mental faculties. These problems will be worse if you don’t generally talk, move around or think.
I can’t deal with explaining about Mercury Retrograde any further right now. Brain freeze. If you need more info, click here.
5 tips to help you survive Mercury Retrograde
1. Don’t make any major purchases. Negotiating major purchases requires communicating your needs, and communication is pretty much, well, it’s like, you know what I’m saying . In a worse case scenario, miscommunication could mean…READ MORE.
2. Avoid arguments and confrontations. If you plan on nitpicking with me about “arguments and confrontations” being the same thing, it is best to wait until after Mercury Retrograde is over. History’s most violent outbursts took place during Mercury Retrograde, including…READ MORE.
3. Allow yourself plenty of extra travel time. If it normally takes you one hour to commute to work, you’d better allow yourself two hours during Mercury Retrograde. If an hour is standard for you, and you actually work from home, you have a problem that is much greater than Mercury Retrograde.…READ MORE.
4. Wait before you start a new project. I started this blog entry during Mercury Retrograde, but I made sure there would be no problems. Otherwise, consider these epic failures that began during Mercury Retrograde: Amelia Earhart’s final flight; New Coke; and Justin Bieber’s sense of…READ MORE.
5. Don’t leave your house. Don’t talk to anyone, don’t look at anyone, make no assumptions. If possible, don’t get out of bed. If you lose your job, don’t look for a new…READ MORE.