Six Over-Used Tips To Transform Your Life
(These Tips Won’t Work Unless You Use Them All, Always)
From time to time we are all confronted with emotions that are not easy to manage. Whether you are angry or sad, the following over-used generic tips save the day.
- Whenever you really can’t stand the way you are, there is nothing better for you than to sit down feel every painful moment of your existential panic. Just get accustomed to your misery. It won’t hurt you.
- Eat Well
- Eat to live, don’t live to eat. Don’t feel good about yourself? Grab a snack! You’ll see. That’s all there is too it.
- Whenever you get really sad, just go out and jog. The worst forms of clinical depression could be cured with a little toot around the block.
- Get Plenty of Rest
- Whenever you have money problems that worry you, just get an extra few hours of sleep each night, and maybe throughout the day. Trust us. This works.
- Do Something Creative
- When you doubt the validity of your existence because you can’t get a job in your chosen field, just make a house of out macaroni and cheese. These things work!
- Pray: Offer it up to a higher source.
- A higher source such as Life Scripters™, scripted living for a better tomorrow.
Photo credit: flickr/austin white
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!